Children Under the Age of 13
Children under the age of 13 may not provide any information to the website. Ryebreadquiltco.com does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we have learned we have collected or received any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we have collected or received information from a child under the age of 13, please contact email@example.com so we can delete it.
As a visitor to ryebreadquiltco.com, you can participate in most activities without providing personal identifiable information. We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better. We collect this information from two sources: what you provide information to us and automatically through operating our services.
Information you provide to us: When visitors leave comments on ryebreadquiltco.com, we collect the data shown in the comments form.
Information collected through automatically: We may use automatic data collection technology to collect certain information including location, browsing actions, type of computer you use, your internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically does not contain personal information and is used for statistical data to improve this website.
We use this information we collect to provide customer service, to place and manage our advertising program, to determine the needs of our customers and prospective customers, to market our services and measure and gauge the effectiveness of said marketing, and to administer out business activities.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you choose to correspond with Rye Bread Quilt Co via email, we may retain your email address, the content of the message, and our reply.
We do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action, except in the following limited circumstances:
We may share your information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may share your information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, if it is necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and Rye Bread Quilt Co.
We may share your information to any successor in the event of a merger or other sale of some or all of the company.
We may required to disclose information when legally compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California residents with some additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it.
The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law, so, here it is. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from California residents, depending on the services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender as part of a research survey for us);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one) and;
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).
For any questions or concerns you can reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org